Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Employment Acknowledgement Letter My Ex Boyfriend Was Selling Marijuana Out Of My Apartment Without My Acknowledgement He Ran I Was Charged?

My ex boyfriend was selling marijuana out of my apartment without my acknowledgement he ran I was charged? - employment acknowledgement letter

I've been goin to court trying to fight against my desk with a lawyer, but was ordered not good. I can not afford a private lawyer. Since his arrest, I've got a restraining order and custody rights for my children ... He said he had not surrendered, and my lawyer told me that even if I did I was still charged. I never had problems with the law, had my apartment for 3 years before I allowed my ex, .. moving in 7 months, smashing the police at my door. I'm not appear in the search warrant, but the description of my ex was. try to get a felony and 120 days of community service .... I am not guilty of've fought against this since June 2006. Currently, I can not find work, because my record shows, I'm currently goin to court for work. I do not know what to do or something that can help me in my case. My public defender does not seem to be interested ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment