Sunday, December 27, 2009

Norelco Reflex Plus Do You Think My Boyfriend Would Like An Electric Razor For Christmas?

Do you think my boyfriend would like an electric razor for Christmas? - norelco reflex plus

My friend said he was shaving and began to hurt, then he looked at his razor and broke. It gave me an idea for an electric razor for Christmas. I asked, slightly (not indicated), if you have ever used. He said he would, but can not get a result next year, can not afford it.

I went prices. It is a Norelco Reflex Plus Shaver cable about $ 30. They have what is really nice with a charger and all for just $ 10. I've already bought him something for $ 30 (I'll never drink it because I am cheaper than $ 12 can) and use the extra money for something else.

Anyway, I read that are slower to adapt. I am afraid that I buy and will not like. The $ 40 I had something that I liked very much to spend. I can not give a lot of things. I'm on low money right now. I need good opinions about them.

And I want it to be something special. It is too much in my head. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment