Saturday, November 7, 2009

3rd Birthday Invitation Wording 3 Year Old Birthday Party Help!?

3 year old birthday party help!? - 3rd birthday invitation wording

I prepare my son 3rd Birthday. I'm working on invitations and need help with writing. This will be a part of the basin. Splish Splash are topic cups, plates, etc., that I command. I want something more than 2 lines. Is there anyone who could help me creative? Except ... Thank you, if you have gift ideas .. I also welcome! Thank you very much!

1 comments:

skyler said...

I'm going to splash some water theme park for my son to have Saturday. Here's something nice for invitations.
Come, "Please come to __________ from Splish Splash Birthday Bash! We splishin'and Splashin 'and an explosion be so sure to hurry up and come quickly! We will flop so many things go, you can expect to _________ because it offers both.

Post a Comment