Friday, November 13, 2009

Chlamydia And Enlarged Ovary What Causes Enlarged Lymph Nodes In The Groin Area?

What causes enlarged lymph nodes in the groin area? - chlamydia and enlarged ovary

I wonder what causes lymph nodes b / c today when I went to the doctor, to sexually transmitted diseases (syphilis, for example, gonorrhea, chlamydia) and HIV, the nurse who has reviewed the test will tell me that my extended lymph node groin after a test for me. I am very interested - really worryied. I am very worried that I Freakin ''m out. She says it is making really worry about. However, I am disappointed my friend with two children last year () without protection and she knows it. She said that if one of my tests came back positive, give me a before 16 (Call this month). So here I am, to wait for 2 weeks. for my test results back. I'm a nervous wreck. I hope and pray that I do not understand anything, and I'm healthy. I have HPV and do not believe that is / are curable. I read that one of the signs of HIV is an enlarged lymph nodes, and that really scares me. Am I paranoid for nothing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment