Monday, January 25, 2010

Hdfc Home Loan Plr HDFC OR ICICI OR AXIS BANK FOR HOME LOAN IN INDIA?

HDFC OR ICICI OR AXIS BANK FOR HOME LOAN IN INDIA? - hdfc home loan plr

I need your suggestion that choose the private banks. ICICI Bank and HDFC axle housing or a loan of 25 lakhs in India.

I am applying for housing loans of Rs 25 lakhs. But I think it is very difficult to obtain loans from SBI or Canara Bank. As there are many steps in the public sector banks as guarantors, etc., and also be willing to pay 20 lakh more than Rs for me.



But private banks like ICICI, HDFC, Axis Bank is prepared to sanction Rs 25 lakh home loan for me.



I saw a good apartment, which costs about 30 lakhs in Bangalore.

Therefore, request that your proposal, private banks, which I should choose. ICICI or HDFC or Axis forces.

How this process, the Bank increases PLR or decresed.

How often do banks increase the floating rate of interest.



Thank you,

0 comments:

Post a Comment