Saturday, January 9, 2010

Low Stomach Acid Treatment What Are Other Gastritis Treatments And How Long Should It Take To Heal?

What are other Gastritis treatments and how long should it take to heal? - low stomach acid treatment

I had tried a persistent burning sensation in my stomach in February, prescription drugs, but none really helped. I always felt strange and take a little offended if any acid reducers .. I do not know why. I have tried to follow with prilosec despite feeling unwell with symptoms other than my stomach. In April he was suffering from gastritis and the Carafate and Nexium are diagnosed. Intensified My "other" symptoms, and many soon realized that he was a low TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) test. I was so sick, I broke 3 weeks after the treatment. I felt better again for a week and a half, but the hunger and burning. I decided to take the drug, regardless of how it makes me even if I felt that my symptoms worsened. So I made the 2 MNTH Carafate Nexium, then my body could not stand it any longer. Again, I felt better. I went to an endocrinologist, who will not give me drugs to the thyroid gland. Well, almost 2 months, the symptoms of the thyroid, but all gone, but I'm still pissed. I do not want to take acid inhibitors again, soreduce the symptoms of the thyroid, but what can I do? His starting point to burn again! Is there another answer, or you come back on this cycle?

0 comments:

Post a Comment