Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bikini Hanging Wedgie Guy Underwear For On A Motorcycle?

Guy underwear for on a motorcycle? - bikini hanging wedgie

I ride a motorcycle high performance (I hate cars). If I drive this thing can not have my penis bends in a way that not to care even imagine. Also this wonderful feeling of a wedgie as I hit a bump on the road. Or be around my balls, when in reality they are sitting at the end after a few stations.
I am emotional maturity for the 19 and / or say that I have all kinds of underwear. Strings and (bikini) messages are much more comfortable, thanks to the support. However, I can not find anything that really all of my packages. We do not fit in there.
Now boxers are great and very comfortable at first, but after hanging a few more hours and my bag out of his pants. Well, a penis between his legsand a tank of gas is not the best feeling in the world, or the ball between his buttocks and the seat
So, what to offer support and underwear, in fact my package. I do not care what girls look more sexy, I'm married and have no one to impress, but my own wife. Just find what works best for my needs.
I was in armor, but can not justify spending $ 20 on a pair of boxing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment