Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lauren Conrad Gas Why Do I Have Brand Name Phobia?

Why do i have Brand name phobia? - lauren conrad gas

Why have a phobia of the mark?
Age: 19 years
Location: the modernization of secondary education
Problem: The day dreamer and a very lazy person, wannabe --
I am so sick in my life. I'm self-destructive behavior path.I HAV in the administration LIFE.IT my struggle financially, physically, mentally, wid all decisions make.I things I'm so excited about the brand (Prada, Chanel, Louie Vuitton, YSL, etc.) I 'm crazy about sandals bags.The brand HAV increased spending, what I have done in the past 2 months, is $ 300 for Marc by Marc Jacob crystals, $ 470 for the coach, I'm so addicted to stuff. bag.I Why the brand? because I wanted to participate in the Miss France 2010th I think all this year, coming in February, but the truth is stranger than all the money came from Bussing tables at A & amp; W. My parents are very good, I do free-living, pay my tuition, gas money etc.They will be to save my money 4 security for the future. R it had no knowledge of my spendings.Today I went for the Chanel bag was that 3000 bucks.I really wanted to get it. When I entered the store, I had wanted to find all bags.I HAV Lauren Conrad, on sales of a single person hills.The Korea or anyhelp something.She continue Askin if I needed and called for the Chanel bag prices said the road more than he RightNow (Fake Chanel). It hurt to me.I want to let my obsession money.But not go away.I dont know yet if I see the India of 2010 or under the not.As standards.When i miss you at all stars with bags of brand shoes Juz want to buy the same thing.WHY-I am like this? I want to change?

0 comments:

Post a Comment