Wednesday, February 10, 2010

People High On Pcp Why Is Marijuana Illegal In Most States In The Usa?

Why is marijuana illegal in most states in the usa? - people high on pcp

I mean, someone is sitting, and I did it before? Why is it illegal? Technician who has done nothing wrong, and the poor condition of the weeds? Most people chair when they are high and just want a quiet and a little shiver, as the reggae of Bob Marley esp why an activity such as that which promotes peace and relaxation is illegal, why? My interpretation is that someone has previously said that "they" do not want what we want, what they want to see things like pot do not know, deep thinking. Deep thoughts will be found not in a position of doing things and they will be able to stay blind, what is actually happening. no no no I am not a kind of hippie-stoner (more or less been there done that), but I've thought about it. I can understand why the hard drugs are illegal, but (hard drugs is acid, methamphetamine, heroin, PCP, crack and ecstasy), because they are too addictive and destructive. However, marijuana is anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment